Why make a Will?
Making a will is important for you and your family to ensure that your money goes to them when you die. It is your chance to express your wishes in a legal document.
What happens if I don't make a will?
- Your spouse or partner may not inherit your estate
- Your estate may be subject to pay Inheritance Tax
- Your home may be at risk from Residential Care fees
- Unmarried partners may not inherit your estate
- What will happen to your children?
- Who will inherit your business?
Failure to make a Will leaves too much to chance in this uncertain world, protect your loved ones now, from the laws of intestacy, and make sure the right people get the right money at the right time.
For more information please visit our Estate Planning website www.futureestateplanning.co.uk.
Will Writing is not part of the Intrinsic offering and is offered in our own right. Intrinsic Financial Services accept no responsibility for this aspect of our business. Will Writing is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate Estate Planning